ANDY BEST MESMERISES MOVIE BUFFS AGAIN
Movie-buffs are definitely in for a good outing this Yuletide season, courtesy of Andy Best Production, the leading name in movie making and marketing.
According to Chief Nnamdi Ikechukwu, who just breezed in from the US and Germany, where he went to deliver papers on Nollywood, they are poised to hit shelves with three blockbusters. In fact, one of the movies was released yesterday nationally. He added that the three flicks would serve as Xmas gifts to movie buffs, especially their loyal customers.
First on the list of the movies is The World Is Pregnant, already released and also enjoying rave reviews. The heart-wrenching story stars big names like: Stella Damasus, Sam Loco-Efe, Clem Ohameze, Obi Okoli and others.
While the second high budget movie that would soon follow suit is a hilarious comedy painstakingly shot for the season and entitled, Marcus 'D' Millionaire, with Patience Ozokwo, Charles Awurum and Aki and Pawpaw as lead acts.
The boss of Andy Best Electronics, who recently won the diadem of the Most Creative Executive Producer of the year at the Creative Designers Guild of Nigeria (CDGN) awards in Enugu State, hinted that the third offering from his stable is a musical video starring Stella Damasus.
“All these wonderful works we are dishing out to movie buffs as Xmas gifts and packages. Another interesting thing is that henceforth, all our movies will now be released on DVD. We are doing this in order to curb piracy and further raise the bar as the market leader,” he pointed out.
He also called on moviemakers to be more united in their on-going fight against piracy and sub-standard productions.
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B