I have never pimped for anybody--Tricia Esiegbe
I have never pimped for anybody. I am not a runs girl. I don't do runs. I have never done it. I have never dated a footballer in my life and I remember that when I started Bold Faces, three persons – Joseph Yobo, John Utaka and Julius Agahowa – told me the show would be great and that I should respect myself so that I could grow.
Till today, those words are still in my brain. My image problem was caused by my friends who are envious of me and the achievements I have made so far through the programme.
They thought if they created unpalatable stories about me the footballers would leave the show since they are known to avoid scandals.
They said I was dating Super Eagles players, but ask yourself why didn't they say I was dating the other bigger players that I interviewed – Didier Drogba, Rio Ferdinand, Samuel Eto and Ashley Cole among others.
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei