I have never pimped for anybody--Tricia Esiegbe
I have never pimped for anybody. I am not a runs girl. I don't do runs. I have never done it. I have never dated a footballer in my life and I remember that when I started Bold Faces, three persons – Joseph Yobo, John Utaka and Julius Agahowa – told me the show would be great and that I should respect myself so that I could grow.
Till today, those words are still in my brain. My image problem was caused by my friends who are envious of me and the achievements I have made so far through the programme.
They thought if they created unpalatable stories about me the footballers would leave the show since they are known to avoid scandals.
They said I was dating Super Eagles players, but ask yourself why didn't they say I was dating the other bigger players that I interviewed – Didier Drogba, Rio Ferdinand, Samuel Eto and Ashley Cole among others.
Click the link below to go to...
Funke Akindele's Hubby's Mistress Gets Baby Boy
I'm Better And Hotter Than Kim Kardashian' – Actress Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Darey
Another Nollywood Actress, Tosin Gloria Sido's Marriage Crumbles!
Ice Prince Reacts To Romance Tale With Yvonne Nwosu
How President Jonathan As Governor Gave Obaigbena $1m From Poverty Alleviation Funds For Beyonce, Jay Z's Nigeria Visit
Tee Billz' Kelekele Alliance With Annie Macaulay Revealed!
Goldie's hubby Gets Warning From Ex Wife, Ifeoma
- Don Jazzy Reacts As Davido Refers To Him As His Me
- Iyabo Ojo calls out Governor Sanwo Olu over tax bi
- Man Shares Overwhelming Transformation
- Portable To Zino: You Get Car But Your Family Dey
- Sophia Momodu In Trouble As She Took Davido's Daug
- "My Father Died After I Killed A Crab" Man Narrate
- "God Am I A Stone" Tiwa Savage Wants A Partner Aga
- "na young babe you dey chop" Reactions As Isreal D
- Rema Reacts Humbly To Burnaboy's New Feat
- Learn How A Lady Caught A Thief Through Its Body O