AUTOPSY REPORT REVEALS GOLDIE HARVEY DIED OF HYPERTENSION (PHOTO)
Report following the autopsy carried out after her sudden death at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos revealed that the Kennis Music star, suffered a terminal 'hypertensive heart disease' which resulted to' intracerebellar haemorrhage.'
The autopsy carried out February 19, was signed by Dr. O.O Oyewole of the Department of Pathology and Forensic Medicine.
The burial arrangement for the former Big Brother Africa house mate will be announced by the family.
Goldie died on Valentine's Day shortly after she returned from Los Angeles, United States where she attended the 55th Grammy Awards.
May her soul rest in peace... Amen.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows