AGN Spain Chapter Visits Bianca Ojukwu, Premieres 'The Pastor' March 3
Executive council members of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Spain chapter paid a courtesy visit to the Ambassador of Nigeria to Spain, Bianca Ojukwu, in Madrid recently.
The AGN team was led by its president, Comrade Lamptay Oriakhi. He was accompanied by other exco members like the Vice Chairman, Micheal Martins; the Secretary, Jb Alohan; the Director of Guild Services, Mr Max Ese Anderson and the Director of Walfare, Mrs Nwanne Campo.
The visit, according to what Nollywoodgists.com reliably gathered, was to formally introduce the Guild's chapter in Spain to the ambassador.
It was also necessitated to harness, build, and strengthen a mutual relationship between the Guild and the Nigeria ambassador to Spain.
The Guild later told Bianca of the premiere of the movie 'The Pastors' which comes up in Madrid on Sunday, March 3, 2013.
Bianca urged the Guild and Nollywood movie makers to improve on their stories and technicalities so as to avoid a decline in patronage.
She, however, pledged her support for the Guild while expressing her satisfaction with the Guild's effort at creating employment for talented Nigerians in Spain as well as helping to put the image of Nigeria in proper perspective.
Click the link below to go to...
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea