Glo's Offer's Turn Down: Ice Prince Reacts
Award-winning rap lord, Ice Prince, has dismissed the false story going round town that he turned down the jumbo offer the multinational company, Globalcom Telecommunications has thrown toward him.
The media reports suggesting that he has turned down a lucrative endorsement deal with Globacom is said to be fabricated and not from his quarters at all.
Online reports suggested over the weekend that the rapper, real name, Panshak Zamani, had snubbed a multi-million naira deal with the telecommunications giant. Chocolate City's management have moved quickly to deny the reports saying there is no truth in the matter.
The release reads as thus, "we were just as surprised as anybody when we read the news of Ice Prince "purportedly" turning down "the offer" , especially since it isn't true,” said Tobi Sanni-Daniel, Ice Prince's business manager. Globacom is a multinational company with an excellent track record of delivering quality services. Any individual would be proud and honoured to be associated with them. However to say that we have turned down an endorsement deal is false and completely baseless.”
www.nollywoodgists.com gathered that, Ice Prince has recently been busy in the studio as he gears towards a highly anticipated album later in the year. He has released a remix to the hugely successful 'Aboki' as well as released a video for 'Truth' which has already gone viral.
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive