Genevieve Rubbished By Producer, Says Her Role Is Insignificant
Genevieve Nnaji is undoubtedly a very talented actress who has paid her dues in the motion pictures industry in Nigeria called Nollywood. When the roll call of top actors is made, Genevieve will unarguably take the top spot.
In the adaptation of Nigeria's Chimamanda Adichie's award-winning book 'Half of a Yellow Sun' into a big screen film, Genevieve was supposed to play some roles in the movie but as things stand now, her scenes may be finally yanked off.
Reason being that the producers of the film reportedly feel her scenes in the flick may drag the movie backward with unnecessary scenes for the big budget film.
Genevieve was put in the movie to play Ms Adebayo, a professor who developed a flirtatious relationship with her colleague Mr Odenigbo, which was played by Chiwetel Ejiofor.
It is still uncertain if her scenes might eventually be considered in the movie. For now, fingers are still crossed.
Click the link below to go to...
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For