ANTP United For Bisi Komolafe's Burial Today
The Association of Theatre Arts Practitioners (ANTP), which comprises mainly actors in the Yoruba movie genre, is leaving no stone unturned in making sure the burial of its colleague, Bisi Komolafe is properly done as planned.
Even though her death was painful, members of the association in a long time, are coming together this time around in drumming support for the families of Bisi, thanks to the Yinka Quadri-led Odunfa caucus.
Nollywoodgists.com reliably gathered from some top members of ANTP that almost all members are one in the cause of Bisi's burial. Even though some members are trying to take advantage of the burial to milk some unsuspecting fans and the public of some cash by demanding for unnecessary money, the quick intervention of some members of the association have spoilt the show for such people.
An example is the branded T-shirts made for Bisi's burial which was almost being used as an avenue to rake money from the public by demanding they pay to get the T-shirts, but some else later paid for the printing of the branded T-shirt, which was later said to be given out for free. Also, Ijanuade, Bisi's would-have-been husband, provided for the major expenses of Bisi's burial which has now left the association with little to pay for.
Bisi would be buried today in Ibadan.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo