Yobo, Family Lavish Motherless Homes In Lagos With Gifts
Super Eagles Captain, Joseph Yobo, recently in Lagos, gave back to charity. The former Everton FC of England star visited some motherless homes in Lagos to make donations to the homes.
At the Hearts of Gold Children's Hospice in Surulere, the husband of ex-beauty queen, Adaeze Igwe Yobo, was dlighted to have given hope to the children at the home.
”I was touched with the conditions of the kids. It is sad to know that some of them will still have to die. I am happy to have put a smile on their faces and give them hope to survive. I could have been like any of them but for God's mercy," Yobo said.
He also visited the House of Mercy Home in Ebute Metta, Yaba, which is mainly a home of the almajiris in Lagos and the Fair of Life Africa Foundation in Lekki, where he made donations too.
Yobo said that he visited the homes on behalf his family stating that his wife was unable to accompany him because of lectures.
Click the link below to go to...
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B