Aki, Pawpaw Visit Delta State Flood Victims On Governor's Invitation
Nollywood stars, Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme popularly known as Aki and Pawpaw respectively, were recently in Delta State, South South Nigeria for victims of flood in that state.
According to information gathered by Nollywoodgists.com, the duo were invited by the state governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan to psychologically help the victims of the natural disaster that hit some communities in across Nigeria.
Aki and Pawpaw were reportedly well received by the victims of the flood who may have been happy seeing their movie stars come to identify with them in their time of troubles.
The two make-believe stars didn't fail to deliver the succour they were contracted to render at the rehabilitation camps set up in Delta State for the flood victims.
Gov. Emma Uduaghan, Pawpaw, Aki with some of the victims
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu