To All the Fake Believers of God in Nigeria
As I have said before and I repeat it again, that the worst plague in Nigeria is not the HIV/AIDS, it is not malaria and it is not corruption, but HYPOCRISY fueled by IGNORANCE.
Hypocrisy and ignorance have destroyed more lives than the HIV/AIDS, malaria and corruption in Nigeria.
Majority of Nigerians live in conceit and deceit and then continue to live in denial of their daily evils of greed regardless of their creed.
Both the so called Christians and Muslims in Nigeria are guilty.
In fact, these fake believers of God have done worst things to themselves than the few pagans in the most populous country in Africa. And the millions lying that they are Christians are the worst devils in the country.
With the same lips they use in praising God they also use in telling lies, cheating, stealing and then plotting how to cheat, steal and kill the innocent ones among them.
First and foremost, if you don't have any personal relationship with God in truth and in spirit, you are wasting your time in lip service and eye service of church goers. And you cannot have any personal relationship with God without the Holy Spirit.
Majority of those claiming to be "Christians" in Nigeria have no experience with the Holy Spirit, that is why they are not living purpose driven life of a true Christian led by God.
As Jesus Christ said:
15. Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
16. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
17. Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
19. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
~ Matthew 7:15-20 (New International Version)
You must define your true character as a Christian before you can then live the purpose driven life of a Christian by God.
Nigeria is in the rot she is today, because majority of Nigerians are rotten as well.
We are what we do.
Nigeria is what Nigerians do.
We cannot plan and plot evil and wickedness in our greediness and selfishness against our fellow humans and still claim to be Christians.
Click the link below to go to...
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star