Veteran Actress, Mama Rainbow Turns Residence To Church
It's no longer news that veteran Yoruba actress, Idowu Phillips a.k.a Mama Rainbow has received calls to work in the vineyard of God in her bid to work for God wholeheartedly. This actress who is also a prophet has turned her only residence in Ojodu Berger, Lagos to a church when she received the message.
At that point in time, it dawned on her to work for God with all her life.
We asked her during an interview about where she sleeps with her family now that she has donated her residence for the work of God, Mama Rainbow said: “we have tried to erect another small building behind the church for me and my family. I'm still sourcing for money to complete the church”.
This popular and amiable actress in her words said: “I'm fulfilled working for God with my resources but I regretted losing my husband less than 15 years into my marriage. I remember my late husband as a caring and supportive man before he passed on in 1984 at the age of 42”.
Mama Rainbow will be celebrating her 70th birthday in October this year.
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian American music executive, Akeju features
- Flavour, Grammy-award winner Gordon Williams to he
- I have a very funny side - Joselyn Dumas
- Nigeria's Rep, Esther Gabriel shares stunning phot
- Superboy Cheque Thrills Audience To An Intimate Li
- James Johnson makes a comeback with new collection
- Interview: What AfroZons Dubai Soundoff is - Sheil
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha