President Obasanjo Lambasts Eedris Abdulkareem Again
President Olusegun Obasanjo, former Nigerian president isyet to totally erase the issue he had with Eedris Abdulkareem's song 'Jagajaga released under Keenis Music label in 2004. At an event organized by Nigerian Leadership Initiative, (NLI) where the Ota farmer was to present a paper, he once again criticised the rapper that a sane man wouldn't have done a song like that about his country.
Last Tuesday, August 28, 2012, the former president expressed his disapproval of the 'modern day youth towards Nigeria.' He complained bitterly about the modern day youths, how they have lost interest in the country.
'One of the worst problems Nigeria is facing is disbelief. Nigerians no longer believe in themselves neither do they believe in their country. That takes me back to that song 'jaga jaga', how could a sane man dare to call his country jagajaga? It is the height of blasphemy. We are grooming our youths for tomorrow's leadership and with such persons I don't think the country can move forward' Obasanjo was quoted as saying. 'Jaga jaga' was released on Abdulkareem's third solo album in 2004, and turned into a nationwide hit shortly after
Click the link below to go to...
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti