Stephanie Okereke Reveals Beauty Secrets
Nollywood actress, Stephanie Onyekachi Okereke Idahosa is no doubt a beauty to behold. As a former beauty pageant contestant at the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) 2002, good looks was well noticed by Nollywood faithfuls when she pitched tent in acting.
For years, many have wondered how the Imo State-born make-believe lady has kept her prettiness intact. Alas! Stephanie has finally revealed her beauty secrets to the world. Hours after launching her interactive website, Stephanie posted her beauty secrets.
According to her, she doesn't start her make-up without a few spiritz of MAC Fix+ to refresh her skin and waken her cells. This is then proceeded with the application og Smashbox's Photofinish Primer as well as MAC Oil Control Lotion to keep oil at bay.
To give her skin a dewy finish, she applies MaryKay foundation and a few drops of MAC's Lustre Drops. This is then followed by applying Iman Oil-Blotting Pressed Power and Sheer finish bronzing powder which finishes up her glowy natural look.
For her cheek, Stephanie applies MAC blushes and MAC 'Oyster Girl', then Tinted 'Lipglass' for her lips. Her brow highlight gets the touch of YSL's TTouche Eclat.
You wonder how Stephanie Okoreke Idahosa looks stunning at most red carpet events? She just revealed her secrets.
Click the link below to go to...
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti