BREAKING: P-Square Loses Mum
News just getting to Nollywoodgists.com has it that top Nigeria's music group, P-Square comprising Peter and Paul Okoye have lost their mother, Mrs Okoye.
Mrs Okoye died yesterday night after a brief illness. She was flown to India few months ago after being first admitted at St Nicholas Hospital, Yaba, Lagos.
Mrs Okoye was a good pillar to P-Square while she was alive. She was also reported to be very useful in shaping the music career of P-Square with priceless advice and care she gives the Nigerian music stars when needed.
We at Nollywoodgists.com wish God grants the Okoyes the fortitude to bear this huge loss. Amen. May her soul rest in peace.
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows