Funke Akindele, Banky W, Yaw In Coventry For Olympic Torch
Nollywoodgists.com can confirm that the trio of Funke Akindele, Banky W and Yaw have arrived the city of Coventry for the prestigious Olympic Torch Relay holding tomorrow, Sunday, July 1 in Coventry.
The trio were the lucky Nigerian celebrities picked to join ex-Olympics gold medalist, Kanu Nwankwo to carry the Olympic Torch heralding the Games starting on July 27, 2012 in London.
They were lodged in Coombe Abbey Hotel on Brinklow Road Binley, Coventry. The hotel was built as a Cistercian Abbey in 1150 but renovated in 2001 by its present owner, No Ordinary Hotels. It stands in 500 acres of parkland.
The Olympic Flame will stay overnight in Coventry, then leave on Monday, July to other cities. The Torch will finally end in Leicester City before the Games. The bearers will visit Coventry Cathedral and the Ricoh Arena.
- Watch Tiwa Savage And Diamond Platnumz's Performan
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P