Singer, Lamboginny Cheats Death In Auto Crash, Hospitalised
Music artiste, Olayinka Lawanson better known as Lamboginny cheated death by a whisker in an early morning car accident on Eko Bridge connecting Lagos Island from Ijora, Lagos.
A reliable source told Nollywoodgists.com that Lambo, as the artiste is also called, was on his way to Chevron in Lekki after leaving one of the events held on the mainland yesterday (Friday) night.
According to the source, a car hit Lambo's car by the side while in motion. This caused his car to loose control and hit the bridge barricade.
Lambo was soaked in blood from the accident as no one came to his rescue until a guy (name withheld) stopped by and rushed him to the General Hospital on Broad Street, Marina, Lagos.
He is said to be responding to treatment now and some of his friends have visited him at the hospital.
Some months ago, Lambo took some Pawpaw, Laide Bakare, Kaffy, Karen Igho and many other celebrities to Ikoyi Prisons for a rehabilitation campaign against crime.
Click the link below to go to...
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'
- Truth Hurts x Imaatu