FORMER ACTRESS, REGINA ASKIA IS NOW A REGISTERED NURSE IN USA
Former beauty queen and actress, Regina Askia-Williams is settling down to a new life and career as a registered nurse in the United States of America. The mother of three and one-time model, who relocated to the United States in 2000, recently recounted her first experience with a dying patient.
"My first code experience was on a hospice patient who unfortunately we lost. Wilding out inside but have to be professional. Family weeping..." She wrote on her Facebook page.
'.....0MG! I should have taken that course on death and dying. How do I come to terms with losing a patient...,' she asked rhetorically.
The award winning actress and model made her foray into the Nigerian film industry with her critically acclaimed role as Tokunbo Johnson, a gold digger, in the soap, Mega Fortunes, produced and aired in 1993 by NTA network.
She thereafter went on to star in a number of home videos, an early incarnation of what is now known as Nollywood, before quitting the scene.
Regina who lives in New York now works with a hospital there.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu