Edo Governor, Adams Oshiomole Escapes Fatal Accident**3 Journalists Reported Dead
Report getting to Nollywoodgists.com from a source in Edo State confirms that the governor of the state, Adams Oshiomole escaped death by the whiskers today when his convoy collided with an oncoming lorry.
The auto accident occurred along Afuze-Auchi road in Edo State while he was returning from a party function in Afuze where some thousand of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) members were being received into his party, Action Congress of Nigeria(ACN).
He is said to be in shock but now gradually recovery.
Three people believed to be journalists have already been reported dead from the incident. Press crew bus was reportedly badly hit by the lorry.
According to what we gathered, a lorry coming from an opposite direction rammed into the governor's convoy.
The driver then tried escaping but was caught by nearby sympathisers.
Click the link below to go to...
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume