INI EDO SET TO LAUNCH FOUNDATION
Screen diva,Ini Edo is set to launch a foundation called Teach One,Save A Thousand,a pet project aimed towards improving the education of kids living at a poor neighbourhood,Dustbin Estate in Ajegunle area of Lagos State.
She is also a Habitat Youth Envoy for United Nations.
She has garnered recognition worldwide for her contributions to the growth of the industry and she is leaving no stone unturned to leave a footprint on the sands of time.
The pretty actress floated this new foundation which coincided with her birthday last year,as a glimpse of the poor state of neighborhood and the plight of those kids triggered an emotion filled response from the Glo Ambassador that at that point,she made a resolution to alleviate the suffering of these kids,which led to the birth of her new pet project.
Presently,she has set the structures in place and is set to launch it soon.As an ambassador of the United Nations,her responsibilities according to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
On this new role,she has embraced her call to responsibility,which is now backed with veritable actions to achieve her desired goal.
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal