Lagos Big Girl Boutique Owner, Debby Ogunjobi Marries Pastor Jide Ojo Secretly
For those who are conversant with the fashion world in Lagos State, the name 'Everyday Woman' would strike a chord.
Just recently, Debby Ogunjobi, the woman at the helms of affairs of the Opebi based 'Everyday Woman' boutique married a pastor of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Jide Ojo.
According to information gathered, pastor Jide Ojo pastors one of the RCCG parishes on Victoria Island.
Pastor Jide, as we gathered, is a top shot in the oil and gas sector, where he holds sway.
According to information, pastor Jide Ojo lost his former wife to death in July 2011.
Some months later, some close friends of the pastor learnt about some gist that the oil big boy pastor was planning to secretly marry Debby in September 2011.
This development, we reliably gathered did not go down well with close friends, who felt it was too early for pastor Jide to think about.
We gathered that some church members were telling among themselves that their pastor might have been seeing Debby while his late wife was alive.
Against all odds, pastor Jide Ojo quietly legally married Debby Ogunjobi in December 2011.
Though some close family members, friends and church members are not happy about this development, but the two lovebirds are deep into their love for each other and seem to pay deaf ears to whatever people's opinions are.
© 2012 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For