Stephanie Okereke's Move To Divorce Ex-Husband Fails
A Lagos High Court declared that top Nollywood actress, Stephanie Onyekachi Okereke, was never legally married to former husband and Super Eagles fringe player, Chikelue IIoenuosi.
The LG and Kanekalon ambassador went to court to formally seek divorce papers of her marriage to the former footballer.
Stephanie had a secret wedding with Chikelue in August 2004 but dissolved it in January 2007.
The Judge said Stephanie's marriage to Chikelu was null and void. The judge declared that no legal marriage existed between Stephanie and Chikelue, so, there cannot be a divorce but an annulment of their marriage.
The judge said that Chikelue was still legally married to his United States of America wife by the time the ex-beauty queen illegally married Chikelue.
We learnt that Stephanie sought the court for divorce papers of her marriage to Chikelue IIoenuosi to avoid the recent problem if 'Exs' being experienced in Nollywood marriages.
Stephanie is reported to wed big-boy, Linus Idahosa, later this month in Paris, France.
© 2012 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
- The Keik Foundation Visits Child Kidney Patient, F
- ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release P
- Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, V
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings