I did not marry Aki because of his money or fame - Nneoma Ikedieze
The Mass Communication graduate of Enugu State University spoke briefly to Uche Olehi of Encomium mag during her wedding ceremony last weekend. Excerpts:
How did you two meet?
Nneoma: We met in Lagos. We worked in a production together. I was a costumier. I have always been seeing him, I just like his lifestyle. So we became friends and from there the journey began.
How did you know he was your man?
Nneoma: I am not a friend keeping type, but when I meet my friend, I know. We have been friends and I think I saw what I like in a man in him.
What are the qualities you saw in him?
Nneoma: Chinedu is very intelligent and smart.
What was your parents reaction when you told them you are getting married to Aki?
Nneoma: They were not surprised. My dad was like 'waoo, you go ahead if he is your choice.
Would you say it is a natural love you have for Chinedu?
Nneoma: Yes. I just love him naturally.
What do you really want changed in Chinedu?
Nneoma: Nothing to be changed. He is okay for me.
Many people believe you are going for his money and celebrity status?
Nneoma: That is cheap talk. They can say whatever they want to say. I married Chinedu Ikedieze, I did not marry Aki.
click the link below to go to...
- The ARÍHÍLÄM Collection by NONNISTICS
- COZA Pastor, Politicians, Celebrities, Beauty Quee
- Newly Unveiled CEO Face Of Domak, Vivian Lam Marks
- Celebrity Glamour As Ned Nwoko, Football Legends,
- Celebration Across UK, As Daughter Of MOP Presiden
- Queen Ruth Ujah Engages Support Initiative For Und
- US-based music icon, Derrick Ashong launches The M
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers