AREA FATHER:CHARLY BOY REPLACES AUDU MAIKORI AS JUDGE ON NIGERIAN IDOL SEASON 2
Nigeria's most popular talent hunt show, Nigerian Idol, is back for season 2.
The announcement was made yesterday by the organizers of the show, Optima Media Group (OMG) and Rapid Blue Format at a media & VIP launch at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos.
However, some changes has been effected to make the show “bigger and better.” A statement from the executive producer of the show, Rotimi Pedro states;
“Based on audience feedback and to enhance the unique Idol experience this season, we've made a few major changes,” said Mr. Pedro.
These exciting new changes include, a new judge; musician, former music association president and TV host, Charles Oputa, fondly known as Charly Boy.
Also Kele-kele love singer Tiwa Savage, and VeeJay Ill Rhymz will be replacing Yemi Familoju and Anis Holloway as the host of the show.
The winner this year will take home $100,000 (one hundred thousand US Dollars) worth of cash money and recording contract, and so much more prizes from the sponsors and organizers.
1st-runner up will walk away with 2.5million naira with consolation prizes while the 2nd-runner up will be pleased to go home with 1million naira also with consolation prizes.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer