PICTURES FROM UCHE JOMBO DAMAGE PREMIERE
The premiere of 'Damage' the movie by Uche Jombo on July 31, 2011 at the Silverbird Galleria in Lagos was another star studded event that will remain in the nollywood diary for a long time.
The list of stars and celebrities that graced the red carpet of the event was almost endless, some of whom are; Omotola Jalade, kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Stella Damasus, Iyabo Ojo, Chidi Mokeme, Yole Edochie, Nse Ekpe-Item, Basorge Tariah Jnr, Osita Iheme, Tonto Dike, Peter of the Psquare duo, Omoni Oboli, Yul and so many others.
The thrilling movie 'Damage', tells the story of love and the pain of domestic violence with a style that projects the subject as one that has not been threaded before in a movie. A man (Kalu Ikeagwu) and his wife (Uche Jombo) love each other immensely yet their day to day life can only be described as a 'cat and mouse' situation. They fight violently almost on a daily basis and one of the long run effects of their fights is the psychological torture their children had to go through.
Featuring Nollywood finest, Uche Jombo herself, Kalu Ikeagwu, Tonto Dikeh, Basorge Tariah Jr and others, 'Damage' will start showing in cinemas across the nation from August 5, 2011.
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte
- NAOMI CAMPBELL: EMBRACING 50
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is the people’s counsel on Judgi
- Nigerian Afropop Songstress MERCI-LISA Unveils New
- AFRICA DAY 2020: Mass Support from Music Stars as
- Yemi Alade and Taiye Aliyu are very good strategis
- Nigeria Top Model & Humanitarian, Joy Ogiator Mark
- How Nollywood’s Regina Askia Escaped September 200