STAR ACTOR PA KASUMU CRITICALLY ILL
Talented actor, Kayode Odumosu a.k.a Pa Kasumu is said to be critically ill.
According to source, the 56 year old actor is reported to be diagnosed with heart, liver and kidney related diseases.
We learnt the actor is currently spending about #34,000 per month on medications to stabilize his conditions.
When asked about his state of health, he replied;
Yes I must confess to you that I just thank God that I am alive. In fact, I had given up all hopes already. I taught the end had come for me. I taught it was fever that's why I left for the hospital. In fact when I got to the hospital, I lost consciousness. I only discovered when waking up that my manhood was in the hands of two nurses while they guarded it into a receptacle for me to urinate. I got so confused. It was the following day that they tried to conduct series of test on me and they could not really achieve much due to the lack of enough medical facilities at the private hospital. That made the doctor on duty to refer me to Lagos Teaching Hospital (LUTH).”
“But I Thank God that I am feeling ok for now, though, I still feel a little tired when I am walking, 'And I am heavily on drugs that cost me about N34,000(Thirty Four Thousand Naira)every month,” he said.
We wish him speedy recovery.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos