THANK GOD I DID NOT MARRY A NIGERIAN(ACTRESS KATE HENSHAW NUTTALL
Kate Henshaw Nuttal is one of the most respected actresse in Nollywood, with excellent interpretation of characters in movies.
She is one actress every good director would want to work with. Pretty and unpretentiously friendly, Kate is one Nollywood personality who has worked herself to a level where she gets the sort of adulation that stars in Hollywood get.
She was quoted by a friend recently at a bridal shower party for one of her close friends talking about how lucky any lady could be marrying a good “Oyinbo” man.
She said and I quote; as for me, I thank god I did not marry a Nigerian, they are too demanding and bossy, but a good Oyinbo man will treat you like a queen that you are.
If she ever said it, my people did you think her statement is justifiable.
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos