THANK GOD I DID NOT MARRY A NIGERIAN(ACTRESS KATE HENSHAW NUTTALL
Kate Henshaw Nuttal is one of the most respected actresse in Nollywood, with excellent interpretation of characters in movies.
She is one actress every good director would want to work with. Pretty and unpretentiously friendly, Kate is one Nollywood personality who has worked herself to a level where she gets the sort of adulation that stars in Hollywood get.
She was quoted by a friend recently at a bridal shower party for one of her close friends talking about how lucky any lady could be marrying a good “Oyinbo” man.
She said and I quote; as for me, I thank god I did not marry a Nigerian, they are too demanding and bossy, but a good Oyinbo man will treat you like a queen that you are.
If she ever said it, my people did you think her statement is justifiable.
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley