THANK GOD I DID NOT MARRY A NIGERIAN(ACTRESS KATE HENSHAW NUTTALL
Kate Henshaw Nuttal is one of the most respected actresse in Nollywood, with excellent interpretation of characters in movies.
She is one actress every good director would want to work with. Pretty and unpretentiously friendly, Kate is one Nollywood personality who has worked herself to a level where she gets the sort of adulation that stars in Hollywood get.
She was quoted by a friend recently at a bridal shower party for one of her close friends talking about how lucky any lady could be marrying a good “Oyinbo” man.
She said and I quote; as for me, I thank god I did not marry a Nigerian, they are too demanding and bossy, but a good Oyinbo man will treat you like a queen that you are.
If she ever said it, my people did you think her statement is justifiable.
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From