Wazobia FM’s big boy, Expensive, weds
Expensive With the information at AWL's disposal, the coast seems to have cleared for James Expensive, the Wazobia FM's popular presenter also known as E2DX2DP, to quit bachelorhood.
It is reliably gathered that the famous voice on radio has found a wife in Ozioma Obijama, whom he will be tying the nuptial knot with today. The River State born ace presenter, who is currently dazzling Abuja residents with his yarn on Wazobia 99.5 FM, Abuja, was one of the favourites in Lagos station for two years before moving to the capital city early this year. “At last, I have quit bachelorhood for good,” enthuses Expensive, who cannot conceal his joy of getting married to a woman of his dream. AWL wishes Expensive a happy married life.
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti