Impersonation? Count Me Out, Says St. Janet’s Look-Alike
Jolaade Adeniran Oluwayemisi Omodara a.k.a. Princess Dara, the Tungba Swagger crooner, has said that she has never impersonated the lewd singer, St. Janet.
The St. Janet look-alike told us that she has always been mistaken for the lewd singer because of the resemblance both in facial appearance and voice, “but I have never been involved in any form of impersonation.”
Princess Dara said that some Janet's fans have accused her of impersonation, adding, “my song is different from hers in melody and delivery as I'm not as vulgar as she is.”
The swagger queen, who started music in the church, said that her brand of music is juju-highlife with some flavour of gospel.
The mother of one, who started singing 11 years ago and has been playing at social engagements, clubs and concerts, also disclosed that she is working on an album which will be released soon.
- Watch Tiwa Savage And Diamond Platnumz's Performan
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P