‘GENNY TOOK N2.5M TO STAR IN GIRL’S COT’ - AIDE
Genevieve Nnaji personal aide has disclosed that the top Nollywood actress and model Genevieve Nnaji took a whooping N2.5million to star in the block buster movie girls of which also featured top stars like Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Rita Nzeribe and Uche Jumbo among others.
She explained that recently her madam (Gennny) rejected a cash sum of N900,000 from a movie production outfit that beseeched her Lekki Island home pleading with the top rated actress to play lead role in a forthcoming movie.
The Mbaise born Diva was said to reject the fee because the script was not good enough, but according to the aide it was the money and not the script that turned Genny off.
Despite the fact that movie marketers whose word is law in Nollywood has warned against paying any artiste more than N400,000, Genny is one artiste who has refused to cheapen her talent.
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles