‘GENNY TOOK N2.5M TO STAR IN GIRL’S COT’ - AIDE
Genevieve Nnaji personal aide has disclosed that the top Nollywood actress and model Genevieve Nnaji took a whooping N2.5million to star in the block buster movie girls of which also featured top stars like Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Rita Nzeribe and Uche Jumbo among others.
She explained that recently her madam (Gennny) rejected a cash sum of N900,000 from a movie production outfit that beseeched her Lekki Island home pleading with the top rated actress to play lead role in a forthcoming movie.
The Mbaise born Diva was said to reject the fee because the script was not good enough, but according to the aide it was the money and not the script that turned Genny off.
Despite the fact that movie marketers whose word is law in Nollywood has warned against paying any artiste more than N400,000, Genny is one artiste who has refused to cheapen her talent.
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong