Is Eedris Abdulkareem living on past glory?
This was the question on the lips of some Ilorin residents, who came in their thousands to witness the Glo Rock n Rule concert, which was held at the ancient city penultimate weekend.
Eedris was well received when he sauntered on stage for his performance, as he went on his knees to recite Suratul Fathia, a popular Muslim prayer. Mr Lecturer, as he is fondly called, actually held the crowd spellbound, as he took them down memory lane with performances of some of his old hit tracks.
The crowd was yelling for more and Eedris maintained the tempo, as he did a solo performance to Shakomo, Sade and other hit songs that popularised 'Remedies', the defunct hip-hop group that was made up of himself, Eddy Montana and Tony Tetuila. Surprisingly, while some people actually commended his swagger on stage, many condemned Eedris solo performance to 'Remedies' hit songs. Besides, his performance of Calabar Girl, his new song, which featured Kenny Ogungbe, and saw almost all Kennis Music artistes on stage, attracted more jeers than cheers. Although it was not altogether a bad outing for Eedris Abdulkareem, the Ilorin fans expected fresh vibes from the Jagajaga crooner
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei