WRECKED ROMANCE--- OPEYEMI AIYEOLA
Star actress Opeyemi Aiyeola could not marry her lover of so many years and boss of Corporate pictures, Alhaji Razaq Abdullahi because of some revealing facts from our source.Opeyemi's mother is a strong member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, which does not support polygamy.Again Opeyemi's mother was once married to a polygamist and having seen all the dangers involved, especially all that she went through, she swore that her daughter will never marry one.
Opeyemi's ex-lover, Rasaq is married and blessed with children. Though his religion allows more than one woman, Razaq's wife never consented to it- even before Ope's mother frustrated her plans to tie the knot with Rasaq. Razaq's wife was constantly on Ope's neck making several threat calls to her asking her to leave her husband alone or risk the consequences, confirme our source.
Opening up perhaps for the first time on why their marriage plan never worked, Kwara born Rasaq said: "Its true that we are no longer together, but we are still friends. Although we intended to get married, so far it has not been possible based on some factors which we both discussed and had to call off the relationship.I can't stop her from marrying another person, after all I have a wife and kids already.
Rasaq further stated that they are still friends as you know that there is a level a relationship will reach and both of you can never forget each other.Besides our business relationship can never be terminated.
Opeyemi Aiyeola, who is currently having a blast in London with the new love of her life,Ola who is billed to get married on saturday March 24 2007.Anyway coupled with the incessant threats and quarrels from the wife of the groom that never was Ope has finally decided to heed to her mothers advice not to marry a polygamist but to settle for another young looking single man.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel