Stella Damasus Remembers Late Hubby
Sultry actress, Stella Damasus, has described 3 December as a date she will never forget in her life. It was the day her former husband, Jaiyejeje Aboderin, bade this world goodbye.
Friday last week made it exactly six years that the versatile Jaiye died of cardiac arrest while playing basketball with his friends.
However, Stella, friends and other relatives visited the deceased's grave at the Victoria Garden Cemetery on that day to pray and also lay the wreaths.
Speaking with NollywoodReel on that Friday morning, Stella confirmed that she will live to remember the day Jaiye died.
“It was a day I can never forget. Jaiye was more than a husband to me; he was my brother, father and everything,” Stella said, adding, “I'm also planing to immortalise him and that will be during his 10th memorial anniversary in 2014.”
The late Jaiye had two daughters, Isabel and Angela from Stella
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal